How can I find out when an item is due? How can I check my account?
64 views |
Last updated on Jul 21, 2016
The library maintains an informational page to assist you in accessing your online library account, which allows you to do much of the following:
- View your checked out items
- Determine the due dates of all of your loans
- Request items for ILL
- View outstanding fines and fees
- Adjust your search results, and much more
Please follow the above link for more information. If you would prefer to directly access your library account in Primo, please click this link.
There are two different ways to log in to your account:
- Log in using your library barcode in the top field. For VCSU users, this is your EMPLID, which can be found on your Viking Card. For community users, this is the number on your library card. In the password field, enter your last name. VCSU students, staff, and faculty can also log in using their CampusConnection username and password.